OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENTAL QUALITY POLICY
Globaltronics is one of the pioneer companies in the production of electronic measurement devices, the company has given a great interest to maximize the satisfaction of it’s customers and achieve their requirements in line with preserving the environment and maintaining the occupational health and safety of employees and associates through strategic planning that targeting several goals such as protection of the environment, ensure the sustainability of natural resources, the reduction and mitigation of global warming, maintain the biological diversity & environmental Systems, identify environmental risks and opportunities for improvement to prevent environmental pollution that may be resulted from the company’s products or activities.
Moreover, the prevention of risk resources and the reduction of the risks severity that may be resulted from any relative actions or products to the company; Therefore, the company adopts an integral management system which is committed to the following:
- Consistency with the requirements of the standard ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System.
- Consistency with the requirements of the standard ISO 14001: 2015 for Environmental Management System.
- Consistency with the requirements of the standard OHSAS18001:2007 Occupational Health, Safety Management System.
- Meet its customers’ requirements and maximize their satisfaction in the framework of standards and legal requirements.
- Identify the environmental aspects arising out of the company’s activities & products and assessment of their importance in terms of environmental impacts and control.
- Identify sources of risk arising out of the company’s activities on workers and associated personnel as well as assessment of its severity and ensure the Control Process.
- Compliance with environmental obligations of the organizations in pertains and compliance with laws and legislations of occupational safety and health that are relevant to the company and its activities.
- Develop plans and goals, follow-up of the accomplished goals and programs with regard to improving the Occupational Health, Safety and Environment Quality Policy in all levels of significant operations and activities, Periodical review and updating.
- Continuous improvement of the integral management system for occupational health, safety and environment quality.
This concept is constantly communicated to the employees of the company to raise their awareness as well as providing to all interested parties or parties whom may have relations to the company’s activities or products.
This policy is periodically revised to ensure its efficiency, sufficiency and for the purpose of continuous improvement.
Dr. Hani Assal